Co-Lab Funding Blitz Webinar
From Adam Krynicki on March 27th, 2020
Are you interested in funding for your idea, invention, startup, or small business? Once a year, the OSU-Cascades Co-Lab hosts a free “Funding Blitz” where you can learn about 50+ ways to get funding.
On March 27th 2020, join the Executive Director of the Co-Lab for a free webinar where you’ll learn about:
- Government grants for entrepreneurs;
- Grants for women, minority, and underserved entrepreneurs
- The three types of crowdfunding and how to use them;
- Private sources of seed funding, angel funding, and venture funding;
- Bank and debt-based sources of funding;
- Available funding from Business Oregon;
- A new(ish) source of funding called Revenue Share Agreements;
- Commonly overlooked sources of funding for equipment and infrastructure; and
- Government guarantees, and how to use them to your advantage.
Zoom Recording ID: 779358346 UUID: OALE5JoqTb+bxABluGk6nw== Meeting Time: 2020-03-27T18:50:42Z