Oregon State LEAP Club Career Roundtable February 26, 2019
From Christy Brekken on February 28th, 2019
You can enlarge the video, but we apologize for the low quality image.
OSU LEAP Club–Law, Environmental Economics, Agriculture, and Policy--Career Roundtable: Law, Economics, and Policy Careers
Tuesday, February 26 at 5:30
Ballard Extension Hall Conference Room 219
- Mike Geotz, Staff Attorney at Oregon Citizens Utility Board, focusing on energy and utility regulation. He is a recent University of Oregon Law School grad with a certificate of completion in Environmental and Natural Resources Law.
- Will Gehrke, Economist at Oregon Citizens Utility Board, focusing on energy and utility regulation. He has an MS in Applied Economics from Florida State University and has worked as an Economist at the Florida Department of Revenue and as a Public Utility Analyst at the Florida Public Service Commission.
- Nellie McAdams, Farm Preservation Program Director at Rogue Farm Corps, Graduate of Lewis and Clark Law School.
- Courtney Shaff, Capacity Programs Coordinator in the Policy Section at Oregon Watershed Enhancement Board. She has an MS in Environmental Sciences from OSU.
- Lindsay Trant, former legislative aide to Brian Klem in the Oregon State Legislature (after undergrad), now at Friends of Family Farmers with an MS in Public Policy
- Christy Anderson Brekken, Instructor in Applied Economics at OSU focusing on legal and policy issues, JD from University of Minnesota Law school, MS in Ag and Resource Economics from OSU